So far, I am very happy with the editing capabilities and VERY satisfied with how easy it is to edit here in Blogger.


Facebook, if you guys are not aware of that scripting, makes it nearly  impossible to edit, add comments or simply post a chart.  It continuously grabs EVERY WORD in order to script a pop-up so that they can possibly find an AD or a FRIEND or another Facebook contributor and it is so irritating, I finally threw it out.


I will not longer go there and eventually, I will leave FBook completely and never go back.


DJ

Comments

  1. I'm testing this blog! Could you comment on ABB?
    Thanks.
    JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a chart on ABB just now, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to go to the main Blog page, Measured Moves and Range Plays here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add comments, post questions and your own charts.

Popular Posts