BATTLE ZONE

This is so beautiful and I have a LOT of pride in my work in that I can find these BATTLE ZONES.

 NO WAY!  This is NOT Bragging...NO NO NO!

 What I want to show is you that it is QUITE easy, as pie, to find battle zones where, when price "resolves" out of such zones, it will be our signal to begin our trading again.

 

So, without further blabbing, here it is!!

 

David's CL Battle ZONE 

 

More on this later, but I would, if I were you and not practiced in the art of finding HINGES, use this chart and emulated it on your own, even if you do not trade CL as this lesson is a key to making money OR NOT.

 

First, note:   51.67 is Dave Halsey's MM SHORT HWB level, which he has been talking about for nearly a year.

 

Second:   note that 53.67-51.67 is a 200 tick WIDE Battle Zone.   IT IS NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR PRICE to reside because we cannot FOR SURE make reliably good trades inside of a 2-point wide range which has been visited 50 times in less than two months.

 

DJ

Comments

Popular Posts