CL Reverses at 50% Mark

Crude Has Traded ATW-HWB (all the way, halfway back) in this range:

 

54.08 drawn down to 53.24 

 

The above link shows that this hit its target and then we immediately draw up an EXTENSION short from53.24 to the 53.02 (two values very close to rounded levels)...

 

Our next short target may be capped or limited by a long drawn from 51.72 to 54.08.  I do not need to put that here in a Link.

 

SUPPORT:   52.90 and this long breaks at 52.62.

 

However, be aware that we are still inside of another LONG MM, drawn from three Tues ago, 50.71 and its high in its range is 53.67...remember, 53.67 is a BATTLE ZONE MARK that I showed here this week.

 

ANOTHER LONG 

 

So, beware of the 52.19 HWB (50% line) LONG still sitting there, and it was "bounced"  on 23 Jan 2017, within the past 7 days and I am watching that level as well as the 52.90

 Another key value price point is that 52.22 which is my ZERO LINE of the 35.24 (to 52.22) long inside which I believe we have been for a long while.   Dave Halsey has been ignoring that long, as I watched one of this videos and that range was not mentioned.  He ignores many of those .... but I think he concentrates MORE on the DAY SESSION ranges and simply leaves those out until they come into play.

 

DJ

Comments

Popular Posts