Best Podcast---Great Content

https://www.macrovoices.com/


I listen to Erik and his guy each week and their many guests.  I rank this podcast and content as 1st RATE!

 

Charts will be limited today as we are on a Trail-Blaze today, and on a DAY-TRIPPER RUN with our local friends....

 

Going North, into AZ High country.    On that trip, we will be on a 4-way conversation with a Business Class Broker who sells, at a discount, International Business Class Seats...Air France and British Air....

 

My wife and I are not flying Coach any longer but want discounts, as I am a Budget Conscious guy who seeks discounts on all things travel...we like First Class but do not want to pay for it and do not HAVE TO PAY FOR IT as there are Consolidators and other such folks out there making a living on offering their inventory.

 

I will report back what I find out here for your enjoyment.

 

DJ

Comments

Popular Posts