Good Morning,

I finally have a stable Connection here so I can use both PC's, connected with a Good Ethernet cable, with, unbelievably (CenturyLink supplied) unlimited data for a reasonable price.


It would be fun to have some one-on-one educational work done or maybe a live video setting  or a group setting. 

Maybe someone else can find the time and use their know-how in order to put together a group>>>> created with a means to to talk about trading, with live charts and so on.

That would take the loneliness of this profesion into a new way of identifying trade opportunities. 

I would be interested in a small group of available guys and gals who would be depending on me to put up charts, so we can identify key levels, and problem zones, battle areas, key hinges, and support and resistance price levels.

I have no idea how to pull that off.    I am willing to put in the work and I have a 40mbps connection, so streaming is possible.

There would likely be a cost involved.

I am also thinking about putting in a Pay button, so I can donate money to a local group helping Families with money issues who need to eat.  Phoenix appears to be like Vegas in that way and I see a lot of hungry folks walking around or holding cardboard signs.  I would make the effort to buy Groceries and deliver goods to families here and around the world.

I want find a way to fund that with a blog or this blog or some way other than handing money to large Charitable Foundations who eat up money buying cars and keeping offices.

DJ

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a video.. you can do a screenshare using an app called TeamViewer then invite us.. it's free as far as I'm aware

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add comments, post questions and your own charts.

Popular Posts