IRET

Brad Thomas From Seeking Alpha wrote up IRET AS A BUY.

This is how I answered a question from SID:

Sid, I follow Brad Thomas. Look up this author and his story on IRET:

tos.mx/6LARbB

Now, open the chart above from my TOS platform. Note:

1. IS IT A BUY? HOLD? OR A SELL?
2. Look at the CIRCLED VALUES.

>>>>IN FACT< YES! It has been sold in retrospect!*** From 11.78 down to 7.45 and the reversal at 8.74 and then again at 7.17.

3. IT IS NOT A BUY.

This is all we care about. AND, note: if it were a long, the LONG MEASURED MOVE setups from lows, from 5.52 up to any high would have held or NOT BROKEN their 61.8% Lines.

From experience, I did not even attempt to find a long here. ALL I SEE ON THIS CHART, for every bid, came SELLERS.

NOW, you can call this "retrospect" and it is indeed looking back in time but RIGHT NOW, real time, I would AVOID THIS STOCK until I see buyers pouring in.

NOT SO FAR!

DJ 


*** SID had made a good point>>>it seems that you only see these in retrospect.

YES, we do.  BUT, we determine a trend from past completed moves and then we determine if the latest MM is a short or a long.

IF THE LAST MM completes>>>>>>$4.86 is our next target.

Comments

Popular Posts