CL with Micro-Extension Setup

As you all know, I learned all about Measured Moves ("MM's") from the Master, Dave Halsey at:


www.eminiaddict.com 

There are free weekly subscriptions and content that you can download to learn from him.

In the years since I first read his materials and actually observed him in action in his live room, I have added quite a bit of other Habits to my Daily routines:


1.  I use a TRADE SHEET.

2.  My morning routine shows Dave's Daily Setups, observed in his free daily videos, which I still monitor.

3.  I add my own setups.

4.  I use CANDLE FORMATIONS (such as stacking and gapping candles) which I use to "validate" his primary and my primary MM setups.

5.  I use the MICRO-EXTENSION ("ME") setup exclusively and after I shared it with Dave, he SOMETIMES uses them, but rarely and this is his mistake.

I will post a chart here now that shows the CL in action today and my ME setup:


FIRST THE PRIMARY EXTENSION SHORT MM>>>>    http://tos.mx/Nz1lHA

NEXT, a ZOOM INTO THE RANGE so you can see the BOX (see the Blue BOX?)>>>

http://tos.mx/Gh42tZ  >>> Now, look carefully, as you will see TWO BLUE HIGHLIGHTED HIGH VALUE POINTS, 45.80 (very close to the 38.2% line) and today's session high, 46.14!

Now I am adding the ME setup to this:

http://tos.mx/xmZiEz  >>> essentially, this is a FIB EXTENSION tool from ThinkorSwim's setups and I have modified and draw it from the first high, to the second high and it adds the custom setup.  YOU CAN USE A SIMPLY EXTENSION LONG and watch for a break of the 61.8% line!

That line in my chart is 45.93.  IT HAS NOT BROKEN YET.   PRICE ACTION has been sloppy and running back up RIGHT below the primary MM short.

My rules:

1.  Price must plunge below that 61.8% line.

2.   It must HOLD.

3.  IT must then push into the zero line, 45.80 and I short it FROM THERE.

 

DJ

 




Comments

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add comments, post questions and your own charts.

Popular Posts