Feel Free to Post Questions

It has been decided by "managment" (Wife and my adviser), after long discussions about running a blog, that it is more educational for ALL of us, including myself, to work on something new and not continue to post my CL trades.

Clearly, from the responses, there is no need for a continuing posting of charts showing you all what I am doing.  It is not collaborative - - which is my aim.  And, in the end, I do not have enough time to post all of the trades I take in a day, which can be misleading.    I have tended to show only my trailing stops and the initial setups, but quite often, I am running separate options trades (SPX, tax efficient), ES trades and TF as well as IWM.

I am also watching the DX very carefully, as well as Bond Futures (ZB)...we are teetering here in ZB into an abyss that many are not watching or they are and the MSM is not covering what appears to be massive turmoil in the Forex and Bond  markets.

Recently, our more educated and out-spoken Pundits, such as Bill Gross, are OPENLY admitting that we are possibly reaching the END OF THE ROPE as the Central Bankers have planned it.   Clearly, asset bubbles are being manipulated into side-ways action, something that is troubling to say the least.

Now, if you any of you have new ideas on content, let me know.

Dave

Comments

Popular Posts